- A skin-quenching primer that prepares the skin so makeup goes on more easily and lasts longer.
- Anti-aging benefits. Helps to prevent trans-epidermal water loss.
- Smoothes, brightens and nourishes skin.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Promotes luminosity and skin radiance.
- Acts as a skin-smoothing antioxidant.
- Helps maintain skin’s youthful appearance.
Green and White Tea Leaf Extracts
- Anti-aging properties.
- Soothes and calms skin.
Vegan / Gluten:
Full Ingredients List: Aqua/Water/Eau, Coconut Alkanes (and) Polysilicone 11, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Pectin, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Maltodextrin, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Zinc PCA, Sodium Ascorbate, Royal Jelly, Tocopherol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum
cruelty free: jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification. jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA