Boston University recently performed an intricate study in the nutrition field. Boston University is one of the best schools in the United States for nutritional studies, their nutrition sciences program is highly regarded as being able to provide one of the best educations that you can acquire in the field – so it is no surprise that they have released an interesting article on the topic.
Do This Before Bed – You’ll Never Need a Gym or Diet
Students leading the study at Boston took an in depth look at apple cider vinegar and how it benefits the body. There is a lot of work out there saying that apple cider vinegar is an excellent cleans and weight loss option to take on a regular basis to improve your bodies functions, but Boston dove into exactly why that is the case. They revealed 3 main benefits of taking it on a regular basis.
1. High in acetic acid, which has potent biological effects.
2. It can kill many types of bacteria.
3. Lower blood sugar levels and fight diabetes.
4. Helps you lose weight by making you feel full.
5. Lowers cholesterol and reduces risk of heart disease.
6. May have protective effects against cancer.
These are all great findings from the reputable university, but we think the one that most people will find interesting is that it makes you feel full. Apparently this is a result of having fewer calories than other drinks while still consuming the same quantity, thus naturally causing you to feel full.